Winter MUST HAVE Lip Colours - Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet luminous matte lip colour Swatches & Review

These lipsticks are probably the best quality matte colour long lasting lipsticks I have ever tried. 

First, they are very easy to glide on both bare lips and lips with conditioner on

Second, they are very pigmented yet doesn't dry my lips. 

I particularly like the 4 of them below, I like it that I could just get ready in 1 minute for almost any occasional from office to parties.


I'm especially crazy about 307, it just look so gorgeous on lips and it looks insanely beautiful with soft smokey eye look. 




From left to Right: 

  33 - La Distinguee
307 - La Impatiente
  37 - L'Exuberante  
  38 - La Fascinante 





Below are the pictures that I got from the official website, you can see the colours you see in the tubes are slightly different from the swatches due to the lighting in the background.



  33 - La Distinguee










307 - La Impatiente









  37 - L'Exuberante  









  38 - La Fascinante 


Comments

Popular Posts