Chanel CC Cream Review - Look at what are you getting yourself into before you dive in!


Wanna know what is CC Cream? Click here for a CC cream and BB cream comparison



Look at this picture, this is the reason I bought the Chanel CC cream. 

 Picture the blue veins are my under eye dark circles, and the redness are my acne scars. 

If it doesn't show well, on the back of my right band there are blue veins (I have fair skin) and redness from the dryness  after hand washing. 




Left hand had Chanel CC Cream on, the amount was around half a green bean






HK$ 430 








Look closer in white lighting - blue veins are invisible 







Before












I have my share of likes and dislikes with this products:


LIKES -



  • Good Coverage
  • Natural shine
  • It does smell like Chanel's Hydramax collection 
  • It stays on quite well
  • It lasts, because each time I only use around half a coffee bean for my whole face
  • I like that it says it could correct my imperfections :)




DISLIKES -


  • The consistency is quite thick 
  • It smells too good, a bit too strong for my preference
  • The natural shine easily turns into oil shine on my face I feel like
  • I don't see myself using it in summer due to the richness of the fragrance and thickness 



IF I COULD MAKE SOME CHANGES -


  • Tune down the fragrance 
  • Thinning the consistency 






X

Comments

Popular Posts