Teeth Whitening with 3D Crest White Strips Advance Seal home kit



Here is a list of things that I drink a lot: 

Carrot Juice, Beetroot soup, coffee, tea, berries juices......etc  Red wine once a week

If there is one person that doesn't deserve some pearly white, that would probably be me! 




I have been using organic whitening tooth paste and mouth wash to maintain the whiteness of my teeth, but once a month I would pop up my 3D Crest White Strips ADVANCE SEAL and use it for a few days in a row to deep "clean" my teeth. 


My care-free smile deserve some pearly white ! 







What I really love about this version is that it does SEAL on your teeth, it does not move around easily, and you would not have saliva filled in your mouth and having to feel the gross sensation that is expected in general.  - ADVANCE SEAL - Look for this on the box! 





It comes with packages of strips that included one upper strip and one lower strip 








Peel them off and place them on your teeth, roll them gently with your fingers, try to push out the air between the gaps of your teeth. (Sorry for the unpleasant image!) 









Then flip the extra inside, push it to the back of your teeth, like so and wait for 30 mins, do not swallow the excess saliva, and this version of Crest white strip doesn't trigger a lot of it, so it is quite comfortable to use.  









Just make sure that you have to use it 3 consecutive days in a row, and for better result, use whitening tooth paste and mouth wash as well! 


To avoid invasive ingredients in both tooth paste and mouth wash, mild organic products are highly recommended! 







Enjoy!

X

Comments

Popular Posts