Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil - Solution to blackheads, acne, big pores and dry lips?火麻仁油真的可以解決黑頭,粉刺和毛孔粗大?





What they say about Hemp Seed Oil? 




Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seeds





I got this Hemp Seed oil balm in Osaka, usually I use it as lip conditioner because it is a dry oil, it feels light on the lips and I think it works well as lip primer before applying lipsticks as well.


I then looked it up online, it says that not only it doesn't clog pores, it in fact helps to refine pores, act as moisture barrier to soft moisturized skin, and provides essentials nutrients to skin, also has anti-inflammatory benefits and it helps the skin to rejuvenate too. 


I might use it as a face mask this weekend and share with you if it really refines pores and clear blackheads (although I really don't have much of it, thanks to Origin cleansing oil ;)) 





Reference: 
http://www.allgreenrx.com/hempseedoil





Below is the introduction from the official website:






X

Comments

Popular Posts