Restoring "the mood" to your busy schedule - Aromatherapy Associates London - Bath and Shower Oil

If you work 9 to 7 and trying to schedule below in your routine: 

Workout
Facial 
Massage 
Dates 

You'd realize that basically you've have to get change and shower at least 2 times per day, maybe more during summer.  It certainly dries out your skin, but that can always be compensated by using a very gentle cleanser. 

It's the stress to catch up with appointments that take away the "romance" of what you do, I usually carry one or two of my favorite bath and shower aroma essential oil with me, that I can use different formula according to the showering / bathing time throughout the day. 


And it is especially nice for me to have the familiar scent on when traveling. 


I used to carry essential oil with me, but as you know many of them can be quite thick, which it bothers me in the humid and hot Hong Kong weather, sometimes it is not as refreshing to have it on as we expected. 

(It feels like having some sticky lip-gloss on your lips in the hot windy Summer day that hair strands stick onto your lips while you walk.)

Until I was introduced to this brand, I rekindled my love for using essential oils! 

They are from Aromatherapy Associates London, and below are my favorite scents :)  


If you shower in the morning






If you need a quick shower before a massage after work





Bath / shower before dinner with friends






Before bed 




That's just how I like to use them, there is no rules of not to use "Relax Deep" in the morning.




How to use them: 


  • If you have time for a bath, put a few drops in the warm bath after shower, I personally wouldn't rinse it off afterward and it's been ok  ( I have sensitive skin) 


  • If you are taking shower, use it after the shower, put a few drops in your palm to warm it up and massage it in gently causally to your shoulder, neck, ankles..etc.  I do not rinse it off afterward. 


  • Put 1-2 drops onto the pillows in the hotel ( NOT on the pillow case) 


Please test it on your skin first, and read the ingredients carefully to see if your skin is allergic to any of them. 


Here is the link, it seems you can get them online, I got mine from the Spa at Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong, all 4 small bottles for HK 500.  They also offer bigger sized bottles but I prefer smaller ones myself for purposes.




Comments

Popular Posts