Weight loss - improve Metabolism & easy herbal medicine solution (減肥 - 改善新陳代謝及方便的草藥解決方案)


Here I need to emphasis that what works for me and what I need might not be the same for you, please consult your own Herbalist / doctor before you try anything (in general). 


The 1st and the 2nd weeks instructions from my herbal doctor to improve my slow metabolism:


 Herbal doctor's first instruction is: 

Ginger Water in the morning - 1st week


I would like to share the way I prepare ginger water in the morning, and my dizziness has improved the next day I started my ginger routine.

  1. Grind about 30 grams of ginger (with peel) with a wasabi grinder
  2. Put it in a glass
  3. Pour hot water in it

Do - 
Drink it only in the morning
Use fresh ginger

Don't - 
Drink boil the ginger


And her second instruction is: 

Herbal medicines to regulate my blood and fluid - 2nd week 

Here is a list of herbal medicine that I supposed to drink, it's also one of the reasons I didn't start it earlier, it is just too much trouble to cook it, and that I don't trust the clinic to cook it for me as I am not sure if they would put the right amount of herbs in it. 


當歸 Angelica Sinensis
川芎 Ligusticum Chuanxiong
白芍 Paeonia Lactiflora Pall
熟地 Rehmannia Glutinosa
人參 Ginseng
黨參 Codonopsis Pilosula
紅棗 Red Date
黃芪 Astragalus




It seems a little crazy, at least to me ...... but then I found this - 


Pak Fung Pills - Twice a day 



Not only it covers all the ingredients I need and more, I don't even need to prepare the medicine because they have made it into little pills.








我要在這裡強調這是我的經驗,我需要的可能和你的不一樣,(一般)請諮詢自己的草藥師/醫生,然後再嘗試任何食療。 


要促進新陳代謝,以下是我的草藥醫生給我的第1和第2個星期的指示: 

第一個指令是: 早上喝姜水 - 第1週

我想和大家分享我準備姜水的方式:

  1. 用山葵磨磨約30克生薑(帶皮)
  2. 把它放在杯
  3. 倒入熱水

宜 - 
只在早上喝
使用新鮮的生薑

忌 - 
喝煮的姜水



而她的第二個指令是: 以草藥來調節我的血液和液體 - 第2週 


這裡是我應該喝的草藥,這也是我之前一直沒有開始的原因,又麻煩又要煮,而我又不信任診所煮的,不知道他們有沒好好放藥。


當歸 Angelica Sinensis
川芎 Ligusticum Chuanxiong
白芍 Paeonia Lactiflora Pall
熟地 Rehmannia Glutinosa
人參 Ginseng
黨參 Codonopsis Pilosula
紅棗 Red Date
黃芪 Astragalus


這似乎有點瘋 (至少對我來說)......但後來我發現這個-





白鳳丸 - 每天兩次


它不僅包括所有我需要的,還有更多的其他藥材,他們不用煲煮的小藥丸。:)





Comments

Popular Posts