What my mom taught me about natural summer skin care routine: Washing face with watermelon 媽咪教夏天古法護膚一: 西瓜皮洗臉







What my mom taught me about natural summer skin care routine: Washing face with watermelon
媽咪教夏天古法護膚一: 西瓜皮洗臉



As a child, I remember the first time I saw my mom washing face with watermelon, I was a bit shocked and wondered: isn't sweet juice sticky ? As she rubbed the watermelon on her face and the red juice dripped down, I had a minor jaw-dropped moment, but it smelled so nice on mom's smiley face, it seemed she really enjoyed the massage, just a rinse of water and her face looked so bright with rosy blush on cheeks. Mom is beautiful, I thought to myself
記得小時候第一次見到媽咪用西爪皮洗臉覺得很驚訝,甜的東西不是黏黏的嗎?往臉上捽,紅色的汁液滿臉看得很不慣,但看着媽媽香香的按摩着臉,水冲一下臉色白析透紅,覺得媽媽很美 



Mom told me that it was taught by her grandma, watermelon is full of water and vitamins, it is dense and gentle like velvet, not only it cleans and massage our skin well, the fruit acid helps to soften the skin, break down clogged pores and releases the sebum to form a natural lotion effect. The white flesh also has inflammatory function that helps healing acnes.
媽媽說那是她婆婆教她的,西瓜肉又多水分,又綿密,不單是清潔按摩一流,當中的果酸更軟化角質,分解油脂,有着天然化妝水的效果。 青白色皮的部分更有消炎作用,可幫助痘痘瘉合。 



More importantly, it is actually a nice parent-child activity we had, sense of smell is the most lasting memory in our head, it is our little sweet memory.
更重要的是,其實也是很親子的活動,氣味是腦袋中最持久的記憶,是一個小小的甜蜜回憶。 




X

Comments

Popular Posts